Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yes, It's a Little Weird

It is a little strange that I am not getting ready to register my kids for school. Instead, I am on the couch, while the kids sleep in. Next Monday will REALLY be an eye opener. We are so excited about the opportunities we will have as a family. When Greg gets home in September, I will not be getting up at 530 every morning..getting myself and kids ready..driving them to school and me to work..only to leave Greg by himself all day...after not seeing him for weeks! We get to homeschool as a family! I am sure we will have our "OMG I gotta get outta this house" moments, but I wouldn't trade this chance for anything!! Jack and Ali haven't acted sad about our decision one time! This is very reassuring! So we will enjoy our last week of summer, like everyone else..but the real fun begins next Monday, August 6th, 2012!! Join me in what I am sure will be entertainment at its finest! After all, I have my very own teachers pet AND class clown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment